Read the play script of A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry and choose 2 questions to answer. Minimum of 150 per answer.
1) Why did Lena give her son all the money? Do you think this was a foolish or wise move? Why?
2) Do you think that Walter made the right decision in the end? Should he have taken the money? Why or why not? Explain.
3) What makes ?A Raisin in the Sun? a feminist work? Or is it one? Explain why or why not.
4) What is the function of Asagai? Is he necessary for the story? What does he add to the story?
5) Are they making the right decision to move to Clybourne Park? Explain why or why not
6) Discuss how Lena, Beneatha and Ruth change from the beginning to the end of the screenplay. How do they see life differently at the end compared to the beginning? What have they each learned?