I need help writing a paper.
The topic is
In the history of the philosophy of religion, Pascal’s Wager is one of the most famous sets of arguments in apologetic philosophy–offered by a French philosopher, physicist, and mathematician–designed to advance his claim that despite the fact that there is no empirical evidence for the existence of God, it still makes rational sense to believe in Him. What are his arguments in support of embracing faith in God, and what are the counterarguments that the critics of Pascal raise against his arguments? Do the critics of Pascal’s arguments make a convincing case against his position? Why or Why not?
It has to be 8 – 10 pages
1. TYPE YOUR PAPERS.
2. DOUBLE-SPACE THROUGHOUT YOUR PAPERS.
3. Use MLA style in-text citation throughout your paper.
4. Your name, PHI 1030 (the course number), and Professor, should appear in the upper left corner of the first page of your papers.
5. Margins should be 1″ at the top, bottom, left, and right.
6. Font should be 14-point Times New Roman.
7. Each essay should be 8 to 12 pages long.
8. You should use at least five academic sources in each essay. Your sources may be books, academic periodicals, and philosophical Web sites.
9. Dictionaries, encyclopedias, the Holy Bible, and other religious texts DO NOT count as sources for your essays.
10. At the end of each essay, you should include a Works Cited page that is constructed according to MLA style. You should NOT have a bibliography or references page.
I attached the Layout that must be followed…
Thanks in advance